At Marico, spotting, exploring and inviting talent is not the sole responsibility of the HR Team, but business responsibility as well.
Following is the outline of the Recruitment Process:
- Filling of the Company Application Form - The information that is shared here helps us in knowing the candidate better and makes our interactions during the interview more effective.
- Deeper Life Interests Questionnaire and Strengths Finder Test- These are psychometric tools used for Leadership Development at Marico.
- Managerial Values Questionnaire - Profiling test (Applicable for Managerial level & above).
- Career Anchors Questionnaire - Profiling test (Applicable for Managerial level & above). For certain specific positions, there is a Technical/ Aptitude Test.
- Interviews - The interviews consist of one or two interviews with HR, then with the 'would be boss' and finally with the 'would be grand boss'.
- Reference Check - At the last stage, we take feedback about the candidate from three individuals who would have known the candidate in a professional context. Medical check-up and remuneration finalization is done after this stage.