The lifestyle and dietary choices we make every day makes it prudent to choose not only the right amount of oil, but also ensure that we use an oil of the best quality.
At Saffola, we always strive to provide only the best in class quality and hence we choose to benchmark our products, not with other cooking oils but with the best advancements in heart care. The result is cutting-edge scientific solution that delivers like no other. Every drop of Saffola is not just oil but high science that your family's heart truly deserves.
Saffola Active has been introduced as the only blended edible vegetable oil. Saffola Active provides a balance of fatty acids with additional benefits of Omega 3. Omega 3 fatty acids are associated with many health benefits. Additionally, antioxidant properties of Oryzanol and Vitamin E in Saffola Active helps reduce cholesterol levels. Saffola Active is a unique blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% soybean oil, now fortified with Vitamin A.
What makes Saffola a product of High Science?
- Multi-seed Technology ^^ gives you goodness of two oils in one.
- The Nutri Lock Technology protects the natural goodness of the oil.
- Losorb Technology** ensures a lower absorption of oil in your food ^.
- With Antioxidants : gives you the power of 5 antioxidants
- Source: Orthoefer. Rice bran oil Bailey's Industrial oil's and fat products 6th edition. Volume 2 edited by Fereidoon Shahidi. 2005. Rukmini et.al. J Am Nutr 10 pp. 593-601. 1991.
- Codex Stan 210-1999
- Rice bran and its main components: Potential role in the management of coronary risk factors. (Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 29-46, 2005)
- Antioxidant activity of Phytosterols, Oryzanol, and other Phytosterol Conjugates (JAOCS, Vol. 79, no. 12 (2002))
- Eur Food Res Technol (2006) 223: 775–779